The only way to protect your images online is with a watermark. I have seen people set up complex right-click protection to prevent people lifting their images from the web browser. This doesn’t work, you can drag and drop the images or take a screen capture and lift the images. Watermarks are the only reliable protection. Sure, someone can clone out the watermark, but they have to really be intentional about wanting to about that.
This Lightroom tutorial show you how to create a watermark that you can resuse. Once you have created your watermark from an image or text, you can access it from tons of places included exporting images, web galleries, slideshows and contact sheets.
This is just one example of the amazing automation that is possible with Lightroom.
I have created a massive training video system on Lightroom. I know you can get free tutorials online such as here at PhotoshopCAFE and there are other resources available. But this is why I made my 13 hour video series (around 130 movies) possibly the most comprehensive Lightroom video available:
- All in one place, the knowledge is where you need it, when you need it.
- No overlap of information, (Like you would get looking at videos from different sources).
- No conflict of opinion from multiple teachers.
- No holes in your knowledge when you have finished this course, you will have a well-rounded knowledge.
- Confidence that you aren’t wasting time with old-school ways and bad habits.
- All the lesson files are included for you to follow along at your own pace.
- We aren’t going anywhere, based in California, PhotoshopCAFE has been publishing training since the year 2000.
Colin Smith (Your teacher) has been a Lightroom alpha tester with Adobe since Lightroom 1, so he knows his stuff (and Adobe hires him to teach Lightroom at major events. Don’t worry, he speaks in simple plain English.
This is the 6th edition of this training, it keeps improving and the past 2 version have been named the DVD of the year from PPA and awarded 2 hot one awards.
Check it out here as a digital download or DVD ROM, you have nothing to lose, we offer a full 60 day money back guarantee!