In this episode, I will show you how you can shoot at night and get rid of the noise and do some cool photos:
1. Set your camera on Continuous Shooting mode.
2. Open you aperture as wide as you can – F2.8 or F4.
3. Set your speed around 1/30th of a second, and boost the ISO between 2000 to 3000.
4. Take 5 photos minimum.
5. Take the first photo, retouch it and sync your retouch using Lightroom.
6. Open as layers in Photoshop.
7. Align the photos.
8. Select the layer and convert to smart object.
9. Go to Layers – Smart Object – Stack mode and try using Mean or Median and see what works the best.